Saturday, April 2, 2011

Vanity Assignment 8

Not quite rejuvenated in the creativity department even though I've had a few days off from doing anything sim related, but at least this entry isn't as bad as the ones I have been submitting lately lol

The assignment is to include two very distinct and bright colors as assigned by the host, mine are Red and Yellow. We can use other colors but they must not be dominant in the image.

I created a mad scientist scene since I have a red and yellow simbot in my legacy family, and it was a little different that just putting him into a room with those colors.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is epic, Pistolkitten! Great entry photo. Yellow and Red makes me think of Mcdonald's *shivers* I love the tattoo/make up on his face and those simbots are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG they ARE McDonalds colors....pity there's no mac D's CC or I should have totally done him serving burgers over a counter lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. XDDD yours is so much better than mine, it's epic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe I can almost smell the ketchup and mustard! Loving it!

    ReplyDelete