Thursday, April 7, 2011

Video Games Live

So excited, my husband went last time they were in Saskatoon with his mother for mothers day....in true nerd fashion hehe. This time he’s taking me! Yeah it’s a bit expensive, 50 bucks each but we wanted good seats.

For those that don’t know what I’m talking about Video games live is the first and most successful world traveling video game concert tour. It is an immerse event created by the gaming industry featuring the best of video game music played by orchestras and choirs in combination with synchronized lighting, video, live action and audience interactivity.

It features musical compositions from games like Final Fantasy, Sonic the Hedgehog, Warcraft, Mario, Myst, Halo, Everquest, Zelda and many more.



Yeah I'm a total nerdy nerd but whatever hehe

PS: Think I might have solved my game issue, was something I did, something Dumb hehe

2 comments:

  1. 50 bucks doesn't sound like a bad price to me! Never heard of this, but it sounds really AWESOME! I'm big on soundtracks, whether for movies or games. Would be cool if they did the Silent Hill theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silent Hill stuff would be fantastic! I'm really looking forward to it, might even meet some new nerds while I'm there hehe

    ReplyDelete