Sunday, April 10, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 11

Day 11 is a song from your favorite band!!!!

DEF LEPPARD BABY! Bring back 80's Rock!
My favorite band, their music gives me shivers, Favorite Album is definitely Hysteria, and while this isn't my favorite song by them (Love Bites and the title track Hysteria are) it is one of the more well known.

Loved the ''Hysteria: The Def Leppard Story'' too one of the better music documentaries I've watched (though of course stuff like Behind the Music has a more factual angle), which tells the story of the bands rise to fame, and the tragedy and challenges they faced when drummer Rick Allen lost his arm in a car accident.

Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me

2 comments:

  1. I've never actually seen that documentary but my parents have and they loved it, I've been looking for it for ages. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

    I can never pick a favourite Def Leppard song, I think I love them all equally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the entire Hysteria album really hehe

    You do totally need to see it. Thought it's not super factual, it is a really well done docudrama. I found it a number of years ago at a video store hehe, VHS styles lol.

    ReplyDelete