Thursday, April 14, 2011

Some Sims Shite....finally

People have probably thinking..
''Where the fuck is all the Sim related shit PK?''

I've been a bit slack, with real life stuff and my current addiction to Big Brother UK I haven't really spent a lot of time playing ANY game, let alone Sims. I am however behind in my modeling comps so I better pull my finger out. Heres one entry I did today, and one I submitted a while ago. Planning to try and get at least one more shot done today but I'll post that later.

Exotic Couture magazine shoot for Fashionista Madness Cycle 2



and

Dezlith's daredevil attitude for Vampire the Mascarade, drinking blood from a drunk night clubber in the subway when the crappy over head lights flicker out for a second (yeap she's THAT fast)

4 comments:

  1. Ahaha I love the sly look on Dezlith's face

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first shot is HOT!

    I was thinking of trying my hand at modeling comps again (when I get my PC back that is so I can take pics that are worth a damn). All the poses people have been coming out with lately have sparked my interest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats the first shot I've done using one of the new poses.............so many out there now I need to go on a bit of a downloading spree and test them all out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK that first shot is SO beautiful - you did a great job on both

    And also, CONGRATULATIONS on your Simotography poster! It was incredible O_O

    ReplyDelete