Wednesday, April 27, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 28

Day 28 is a song that makes you feel guilty

I won't go into super detail, but this song reminds me of the time I cheated on a boyfriend. It's the only time I've cheated, and though the resulting relationship was a fairly good one with some good memories, my actions leave a sour taste in my own mouth.

My boyfriends best friend and I used to sing this song to each other in the dark in his car, even with the boyfriend in the passenger seat next to him. We used to steal looks at each other in the mirrors....it was all very romantic at the time. I used to sneak out of the boyfriends dorm room in the middle of the night and go shag his best mate who lived across the hall from him. I was the resulting reason that their friendship broke down, of all the horrible things I have done in the past (and we all have our moments) this is one that I do think about and really feel disappointed in myself.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, it's all coming out now! ;)

    Don't worry, we'll always love you, no matter what! <3

    ReplyDelete