Thursday, April 28, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 29

Almost there!

Day 29 is a song from my childhood

This was a no brainer. When I was younger my elder half brother (who is like 10 years older than me) lived out in a one bedroom room at the back of our property that my Dad mostly built. My little brother and I thought it was awesume when he would let us go inside it. He was really big into Van Halen, New Jersey and Midnight Oil, but this was the song I always asked him to play, and even at such a young age I knew all the words hehe.

Bad Medicine - Bon Jovi

2 comments:

  1. Hey my eldest brother was the same!! We had two extra rooms attached to the garage and with four other kids in the house, he got his own pad.
    He was in his 20s and heavily into the grunge movement, Smiths and Cure. I would spend ages there at 5yrs old, listening to his music and reading Archie and Phantom comics :D Star reader in my class and life thanks to comics <3

    Lovecats was the one he would always play for me coz duh it was about cats and had kittens in the video!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Mine used to dress me up as a ninja, or have me hold on to tools while he was fixing his mountain bikes >.<

    ReplyDelete