Friday, April 1, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 2

Day Two: Your Least Favorite Song
Or how it should be written....a song you fucken hate!

Arcanalia did an intelligent thing and stopped by her lil sis's room to grab a name off her wall...I could have just slapped a Bieber song on here, but I feel it would just taint my blog lol.

So I'm going with this, a song that is played ALL the fucking time here in Canada, where everyone knows the words and it's seen as an epic ballad...........it makes me wanna punch kittens and then eat them, I can't say exactly why.

It is.....

Don't Stop Believing by Journey

7 comments:

  1. Journey are one of those bands that I used to love but I've heard Don't Stop Believing that much that I don't really like the song anymore. D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I don't think I hated it as much as I do now, my husband even it has it on a CD in the car it's like his favorite song >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, as much as I love Glee, it did ruin this song for me!

    It was on all the time after Glee covered it. :|

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that why it's been on radio so much?! Man I just thought it was my bad luck or something.....it's already played a tonne here anyways but it seemed to be on more than usual.

    Fuck you Glee!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glee's not that bad! It's just misunderstood!

    But seriously, it's good for a big of light televisual viewing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'll hop on this song train as well. :D As for that song, it's long before my era, but I know every word. It's gotten to be one of those songs that's okay to turn the volume down so you can talk. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. heh heh... this is so not the song that plays for my alarm clock... O_o lol

    ReplyDelete