Thursday, April 7, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 8

Day 8 a song you know all the words to

This is just silly........I mean really! I know all the words to every song I’ve used so far, and hundreds others lol how am I meant to pick dammit! Well screw it, I’ve finally decided on this one because I used to sing it over and over again when I used to think of myself as a bit of a singer because our voices are kinda similar...therefore I know the lyrics VERY well.

Gravity – The Superjesus




In other news my game is being a fucking whore, crashes constantly, so I'm going to have to do a slow CC removal to find out WTF is causing it........weird though I didn't install anything new yet it seems to suddenly not to like something. This kind of shit always happens when I'm late getting an entry in for a competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment