Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 6

Day 6 is a song that reminds you of somewhere

Now I said I wasn’t going to repeat any artists, and looking at the whole list I can tell you right now that I will have to break that promise once, but it’s a New Zealand artist so I doubt anyone would have noticed lol.

This song reminds me of New Zealand, it also reminds me of a movie made of the famous kiwi cartoon strip ‘’Footrot Flats’’....but mostly of NZ itself. Listening to it makes me swell with pride for the beautiful country I left behind...gah almost brings a tear to my eye.

Slice of Heaven – Dave Dobbyn (Featuring the Herbs)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's a bit cheesy, but it always reminds me of home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah its so super cliche, but I love it hehe

    ReplyDelete