Sunday, April 24, 2011

Winner of Take Your Pic!

Was a close one, each assignment was pretty much a head on battle between Sun and I, one of the two of us getting first each round. In the end I squeaked through :D
Another Siggy to add to the collection.



Hopefully today I will be able to finish off a bunch of modeling entries since I seem to be well on track to getting everything I need to do today, done. So with some luck I shall have some simmy pictures to post up tomorrow :D


PS: Just a shout out to people who might not have seen their comments after they posted (in particular Simanims) for some reason my blog was flagging some comments as spam and removing them without consulting me....it has been spanked, and the comments that were deleted have been re-posted <3

PPS: I've added reactions....just because everyone else has them and I'm a copycat hehe

6 comments:

  1. Oooooh, congratulation and celebrations! :)

    Also, Happy Easter, I'll let you know when I've finished gorging myself on chocolate and can make sense again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats PK! :D and happy easter as well c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congratulations PK! Your Wall of Wins should be huge by now! :D Hope you had a Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratz! *hugs* yeah I was wondering about the comments xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thatnks everyone!
    Yeah Simanims my blog is a bum apparently, flags all your comments as spam, but I promise I will unflag them whenever I see them hehe

    ReplyDelete