Saturday, April 9, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 10

Day 10 is a song that makes you fall asleep

I actually listen to tracks of rain pouring when I fall asleep at night. I got into the habit when my husband and I moved into our apartment since we live on the bottom floor and it can get a bit noisy...plus our neighbor is a crazy bitch who yells at her boyfriend in the room right next to our bedroom at 3 in the morning lol. But since Raindrops aren’t a song I decided it would definitely have to be something by Enigma which I use for meditation sometimes.

I haven’t at all bothered to find out what they are singing about in some of their songs, I’m sure knowing would spoil the illusion the beautiful music weaves in my mind. It was a toss between Gravity of Love, Return to Innocence and Sadness.....was a hard decision but here we go, my sleeping music.


Sadness – Enigma

3 comments:

  1. I listen the rain drop thingies aswell! And actually, you noise an old TV makes when it can't find a channel is so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It's ''white noise'' a good pedestal fan works for me too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha, "White Noise!" I'd forgotten what it was called! :')

    ReplyDelete