Monday, April 4, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 5

Day 5 is a song that reminds you of someone

I have literally tonnes of these types of songs, as I’m sure most music lovers do....music is the soundtrack to our lives blah blah. There are two that really jump out at me though; the connection is so strong between the song and that person that I can’t listen to the song EVER without thinking of them. One of those songs I think I will use for Day 7 of this challenge for reasons you will find out on day 7 HAH.

I’ve had a fair amount of online love affairs, 4 to be exact, 2 of which turned into real life relationships 1 of which is now my husband....all of them through World of Warcraft. Yes I used to be an E whore as well as a real one lol.

One of the things I shared with all of these online lovers was music, and each of them actually has tainted a song for me, Hotel California by the Eagles, These Eyes By The Guess Who are two...however are not as strong as this one. This dude was from Alabama, and had a thick accent; I love accents and used to sing to me over Ventrillo hehe. Whenever I hear this song I always remember him.


Glycerine By Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment