Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Shameless Plug

For those that don't get enough of my rambling here you can find me in three magazines soon.

I will be in Vsims with an interview about my experiences in Clique, it will of course include pictures I created for that competition.

I will have another interview in Flux Magazine about winning the competition of the same name once again complete with pictures I made for that cycle.

and finally I also have ANOTHER interview in LE's Ezine about my time with the Simiverse franchise.

Don't forget to read these publications even if you don't want to read my contributions!

3 comments:

  1. I think you also have a pic from Hitched in Sensation lol ;) Grats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats PK :)(and thanks for the plug hehe)
    will definitely check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually just saw that I have a rather huge picture in sensation under the Hitched showcase hehe....so I guess I am in all the currently active modeling magazines lol

    ReplyDelete