Thursday, March 31, 2011

30 Day song Challenge

Arcanalia has started the 30 day song challenge on her blog, the one with the rules which is normally done on facebook. Since I also agree with her veiws on Facebook I've decided that I might give it a go here too.

I will weave the song updates into or around normal ones though so it doesn't just become a tonne of blog posts with youtube music video links in them hehe.

So Day one is Your Favorite song.
Now this is a super broad but for the sake of not repeating myself and having multiple songs from bands and singers I listen to....or repeating a song I already posted here (Big Slice by Jonas and the Massive Attraction) I decided on this one.

Heavy by Collective Soul
I couldn't find an actual clip, I don't even remember if there ever was a music video made for it, but I love this song.



I have a tonne of favorite songs, so this is more like one of many that have a permanent place on my ipod, but a few of the other songs will appear one other days of the month anyways.

3 comments:

  1. This will be interesting since we both started it on the same day. It'll be fun I think, not sure what I'm going to do for some of them though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of them I'm kinda stuck between a few songs :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE collective Soul :D :D Good luck with this. Sounds really cool, but I'm not diligent enough to do it every day.

    ReplyDelete