Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Holy #$%^& I got into the Berry Sweet Comp!

I wasn't expect it to happen again, all three times I have entered I've been accepted!!!
I must have some inner sweetness that the sims brings out in me or something lol.
Some of my favorite didn't get in, in particular Darkslayer's but you can never know what the judges are looking for.

Here is Twinkie Kiss my entry
She is a tomboy berry sweet so it's going to be fun dressed her up like a boy all the time hehe




I'm also in the final's for Flux :D It's has been a good simming day that's for sure hehe

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'll will definitely be lurking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sad I didn't get in, and I was so sure the other one I had would get in. She was an asian berry sweet sim lol. I really like your's though, she's cute and un-girly. But, I think sometimes she picked her favorite PEOPLE. Like, ya'know? I don't think she was completely fair, but I'm not going to cry over it ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't she have like 2 or 3 people also choose? Just not berry herself? Anyway, sorry you didn't get chosen crg :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations PK! I'm disappointed I didn't get in but eh, I gave it a go and that's the main thing ^^

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah there's three judges so you have to get on at least 2 of the 3 judges lists to be considered.

    It all depends on what they are looking for, I think the in game was definitely a test of our expertise with the camera and the level of creativity we are going to bring to the assignments, and whether we understand what a Berry picture looks like. Of course the Berry themselves, the colors, the name, whether we crafted them based on a food, the bio whether our sim has a distinct and different personality.

    I was worried this cycle cause with 4 I was the only one to submit an overweight Berry Sweet couple so instant difference there. 5 my Berry was a guy and a gay Berry Sweet. This time with 6 I didn't think Twinkie had the personality of my previous sims....lucky the judges thought otherwise :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she's super cute and you're insanely talented, so I'm not really surprised. Good luck with it and I'll be cheering you on :D

    ReplyDelete