Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm a Winner!

Well I thought I was beat in the finale of Clique. I took a risk editing in graduation gowns because I couldn't find anything that I felt resembled them. However my competition, Beth had World Adventures, an expansion I never bought, due to the fact I have no desire to take my simmies on holidays. World Adventures has a great outfit for a robe, which meant she could create far more animated poses than I could, I had to kept mine simple for editing.

However in some extremely close scoring, the fact I went outside my comfort zone and edited in clothes well enough that some people actually thought they were CC items, impressed one of the judges and I won by one point.

I believe I get a smexy siggy to use on the forums if I choose to, which I will post a copy of when I get it.

I will be judging Clique Cycle 2, so if you're looking for a comp that doesn't specialize in modelesque/fashion shoots or abstract/fantasy assignments....and allows you to tell a story and build your simmies personality through entries........then I really recommend you join up, I believe sign ups are still open.

3 comments:

  1. *claps hands* Congrats PK!!!!! Woot-Woot, Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, all winners deserve a flying cat :)

    Keep an eye out your window for it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOP WOOP! *Throws cap*

    Congratulation! Well done PK! :D

    ReplyDelete