Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Teeth

Before I come and get all sad cause I've come second in Clique (scores are currently being complied right now) I decided to slap up a random entry. I have some sim pictures to put up later as well.

I needed a movie to watch while working out, I'm up to an hour a day on the treadmill, 5 days a week, I can't work out in front of people even my husband hehe, so I don't exercise on his days off. Anyways I was browsing Netflix and found a movie about a purity ring girl who discovers her vagina has teeth. Yeap, someone made a movie about teeth in a vagina.



It's actually a pretty good movie given that the whole idea is freaken hilarious. It's meant to be a dramatic horror/thriller but me being me, I laughed my ass off so hard in some bits.

I warn you though the fact her Vajayjay has teeth and she can nom cocks off, isn't even the most disturbing part of the movie lol

5 comments:

  1. most disturbing part of the movie? that face the old lad makes in the end..

    oh, and the part with the dog.. definitely that part as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking more the part with the brother. I was like REALLY? Agrh Ew lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao I'll never think of the guns & Roses song the same way again xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahaha, oh THAT movie xD
    Agree, Teeth is completely frickin hilarious!

    Should mention that I thought Rob Zombies Halloween and House Of 1000 Corpses were hilarious too.
    The only time I ever feel sad/icky in horror movies is when they kill animals. My friends think I'm a bit weird, good weird though :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love House of 1000 Corpses, though yes it does have some hilarious parts in it.

    There's only a few horror movie things that urk me, like the pulling of teeth, or breaking/pulling out of fingernails.

    ReplyDelete