Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Medical Advice....sorta

Now of course when you're sick you normally head on down to the doctor to get some drugs to get better faster, But there's also all those little things that speed you on your way to recovery that aren't exactly.....subscription medicine.

It's like chocolate after a hard break up some how makes you feel better, or an ice cold alcoholic beverage makes a bad day at work seem not so bad or for the NZders how gourmet, delicious and must have shitty service station pies are after a drunken night on the town.

I am ill atm, not an uncommon occurrence since my immune system sucks ass, it has always sucked ass. So right now I have microwave warm Sprite....something my mother used to do when I was little. A greasy ass pizza on its way via delivery, cause who can be fucked cooking when they are sick..........and finally some reruns of old favorite TV shows, ones I practically know off by heart so I don't REALLY miss anything if I fall asleep in the middle of one.

What do you prescribe for the sick and lazy?

5 comments:

  1. I drink the hell out of some hot tea. The kind of sick I usually get.. that's about the only way I can breathe hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I meant to say feel better soon hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot fresh made lemonade that is mostly sweetened with honey. I make mine warm usually at first since I heat up the water to disolve the sugar and then I added in the lemon juice and add in honey to taste.

    Also chicken soup is next to god food when I am sick. But it has to be homemade so I usually keep some frozen just incase anyone in the house gets sick. That way I can just heat it up on the stove or nuke it in the microwave if I'm feeling really lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm testing. PK!!! I had a long I love you and hope you're better post but it's gone. So I am testing. If this goes through, just know that I love you, love your picture to poida and I and I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're still feelin' crook, go visit Poida's blog he has Chicken Soup!!

    ReplyDelete