Saturday, March 26, 2011

Finale for Flux Cycle 2

I finished up my finale pictures for Flux, the winner receives a spread in Flux Magazine and they have a deadline so I wanted to make sure that I made that easier for them to meet by getting my entry in on time.
I'm pretty happy with them, Runway, high fashion stuff isn't really my strength....I don't read fashion magazines, fashion TV bores me....and personally I think fashion is more a matter of taste and preference hehe.

Anyways heres my pictures, they are set to a certain size which was a clear specification in the rules....in order to fit a full page each in the magazine IF I win that is.

Picture 1
Runway Full body shot



Picture 2
Runway Head shot



Picture 3
Commercial Body Shot

2 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous PK. I especially like the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crossing my fingers for ya PK. They're all beautiful, and I think my favorite is the face shot. That red hue is AMAZING and her face has so much emotion.

    ReplyDelete