Friday, March 11, 2011

Beavis and Butthead

So ever since JK posted about them maybe bringing Beavis and Butthead back to TV....I've wanted to watch the movie. I finally got around to doing that today....as well as wasting some more time watching a few episodes on youtube.



So stupid its funny.

My husband also downloaded a copy of Beavis and Butthole Golf for me. I'm not normally a fan of golf games but this one is pretty fun....at least I remember it being fun when I was younger....was one of the few games my brother and I used to fight over since we only had one family computer (the other one being Rollar coaster Tycoon)

I have stopped myself from installing it on my comp, since I still haven't been able to find any time to finish Amnesia, and I have pictures due for comps hehe. Sometime in the near future hopefully I will have some time to play it.

5 comments:

  1. We've watched all of the episodes on Netflix too many times to count, but man is that show still funny as hell. I could watch the movie ten times in a row and still bust a gut laughing -- classic xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you know I hadn't checked Netflix yet!!!! Man I'm never gonna keep up with all my modeling comps at this rate lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved beavis and butthead. i watched it religiously and knew every episode by heart. i even still quote them from time to time lol. ah memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao - nope, Netflix is a black hole -- once it has you in its grip....no escape. We've gotten to the point where we spend more time DECIDING what to watch than actually watching stuff! But yeah, check out B&B on Netflix. They have 3 seasons and some reeeally good episodes xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh; I remember when I was a kid we had the Beavis and Butthead video game. Hock-A-Loogie was epic!

    I got stuck at the Taxidermist though; I never did figure out how to get the road-kill squirrel out from under the car tire to give to the Taxidermist (assuming that was what I was supposed to do)

    ReplyDelete