Thursday, March 10, 2011

So I'm Judging

I haven't done a lot of judging before, and its not because I haven't had the chance, or that I'm not good at it.....it's because generally it's boring as fuck, and I don't really feel I have any right to be judging anyone elses work, it's not like I'm super good myself so I'm definitely not an expert.

However I did win Clique Cycle 1 so I decided that this would be the exception.

I did my scores and comments for the first assignment, and I kinda feel like Simon from American Idol (I never watched it, I avoid fucking terrible TV at all costs hehe). My comments might come out looking like novels and I might be seen as a bit harsh....I think I even gave someone a 1 out of 5 for a section....and I didn't give anyone any full marks, mainly because I could award half points (Which is awesume I might add).

So I wonder if there's going to be any emo backlash, perhaps a few people dropping out because they don't want to improve and evolve their picture taking abilities, they just wanna submit the same old shit and win stuff lol

Time will tell
In the next few days all the extension entries will be in
Then all the scores will go up


Oh and I almost forgot, Bliss made my siggy for winning the cycle, and I think it's pretty cool. I haven't decided whether I'm gonna use it or not since my current siggy is a link to here, but I wanted to post it some where anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment