Monday, March 21, 2011

Simiverse Cycle 4 Winner

Simiverse hosted by LE was my very first sims modeling competition, I learned a hell of a lot about this great hobby from that one competition. I got runner up that first cycle and vowed to at some point win it.

I entered Cycle 2 which was couples but had to drop out due to not being able to download a house and eight sims for an assignment....and I just didn't have the time to create them myself AND do the picture.

Cycle 3 which was underworld themed, I dropped out of (as well as all my other comps at the time) to work on Real Life for a bit, I took a leave of absence from the whole forum and from the game itself.

Finally Cycle 4, the Teen cycle I win, WOOT. Below is the finale entry and the siggy.
Thank you to all of those who voted for me on the community vote picture, I really appreciate it!!!!!

Round One: Evening Gown Runway Spring theme



Round Two: Swimsuit Runway




Round Three: Talent Runway (Acting)



Round Four: Community Vote Freestyle



Round Five: After Simiverse ''Where are they now?''



Winners Siggy made by LE

8 comments:

  1. I love Miss Em's siggys. So qute >.<

    Congrats PK!!! 4th time lucky lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I *really* love the freestyle pic. Very happy for you :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, Congrats!!!!! Woot-Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Hush Cake and Congrats again PK :)

    I'm glad ya finally got your Crown :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaaay Congrats!!! What a fantastic win and that siggy is fantastic! Em knows how to make a great siggy! Good on ya PK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Pk! I just loove your freestyle one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations PK!! The Freestyle pic is my favorite -- you have a great eye for costuming, I love it. :D

    ReplyDelete