Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Two Pictures

Been slow going with the Sims stuff, mainly because another friend of my husbands from World of Warcraft has signed up to League of Legends so we have been playing a lot of games with him. Actually did my first pvp games last night. I change champions so often I've never felt good about going a pvp game and possibly holding my team back, but I'm slowly accumulating a group of Champs I'm going to be practicing with.

Last night I managed to finish both my Beech Modeling entry which was something that was due, and my Work it entry which I actually got in super early. Both were of the high fashion style, which is actually quite a bit easier than doing an entry for say...a fantasy or lifestyle competitions.

Beech Modeling was a black and white high fashion shoot, in a swimsuit of course.
Work It was interesting this time around. We once again had a blind choice of CC to use in the picture, this time it was paintings, I ended up with a yellow stylized one. Our model had to pose with the painting on a white background, using the painting as inspiration for our model's style....something that would sell the painting. I kinda got a grunge feel from mine so I came up with this.




1 comment:

  1. Looks super cool! I saw the Work It assignment and I was like, "Huh, this is going to be tough!" you made it awesome, though :)

    ReplyDelete