Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sleep or Sims?

An age old question.......well maybe not really old, but it's pretty important anyway.
I had planned to do my entry for Beech Modeling last night, and get it in a day early. Unfortunatly my plans don't seem to go as planned these days, and an old friend of my husbands ended up joining the other game I play fairly regulary (League of Legends) and we offered to play a few games with him. A few games turned into 5, and before I knew it, it was already 2am.

Sleep or Sims?

I thought, screw it, I'm going to watch some old Amazing Race (hubby downloaded every season) and work on my picture for a few hours. I scrapped two sets, kept moving things around and changing poses so much that suddenly it was 5am. I was going to stop and sleep, I even mentioned on the compeitions thread that my entry would be in late on the evening of the due date (today).
However my ipod was dead, so I needed to charge that in order to sleep (I listen to rain). An hour passed the ipod was fully charged.

Sleep or Sims?

I have nothing I really have to do today....except maybe walk the dogs so I decided to finish. 7am and I'm finally done. Only problem with staying up all night to do a picture is that my tired eyes don't nessesarily see any errors....so I hope there aren't any.

Beech Modeling
Midnight Romantic Swim with that special someone



1 comment: