Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Generations

Yeap I'm late to the party, I always am, I like to wait and see if theres any bugs, and ask people how good an expansion is, whether it met their expectations etc before I get it. I waited till I could get a deal on Ambitions, never bought WA (though I might now depending on how much it is online), but both Late Night and Generations I bought just a month or so after they were released.

Working on my entry for DEMONS right now, I want to get that in before I start the long process of backing all my save files and sim files, removing my CC folder and updating my game so I can install the expansion, just in case something bad happens which puts my game out of action for a few days. I'm intending on doing some editing I've never done before (no hair editing yet) but it's not going to be super in depth as it's only the first round and non elimination....don't want to show all my cards just yet, or bust my ass hehe

I'm tossing up the idea of starting another legacy file, this time in Sunset Valley, using another naming strategy. I haven't decided whether I can be bother actually doing a story with this one or not, but I love seeing how the genetics turn out in this game, so I would love to work with a couple of diverse legacy games at once.

3 comments:

  1. Don't bother with World Adventures, the vacation spots get old fast and other than that all you get is a bunch of items and clothes you'l hardly ever use. I ended up uninstalling it, it was just slowing down my game and I was never using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh I love WA! I need to install it again. :P
    I'm excited to see your DEMONS pic..wish I could still be competing, but busy enough with 3 comps. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not actually into the idea of traveling, which is why I never bought WA....but the price might be low enough for me to buy it just for the new skills, traits and objects, but that all depends on the price too.

    Thinking about trying to pick up Outdoor Living stuff for cheap as well, there's some clothes in that I quite like, but its not worth full price.

    ReplyDelete