Saturday, August 20, 2011

Wooooo!

99 Minions! Just one more and I can rule the world mwhahahaha

Also in other news, I was planning to do stuff yesterday...then I got sidetracked with various things of the time wasting nature, mainly chat and watching games of both the soon to be released DOTA 2 and the new map ''Dominion'' and game play  for League of Legends.

I'm also about to leave to have dinner before seeing WWE RAW, something the hubby and I bought tickets for a while ago. I was thinking about taking my camera, but I think I might just go and have a good time and not worry about taking snapshots, it's all about the show anyways. Therefore there will probably be no Sims flavored updates tonight either, though I'm hoping the adrenalin will be pumping when I get home and I might finish off a few more of the assignment example pictures I've been doing....which was what I was talking about in my previous post. Felicia has asked me to be the co-host for Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, which is starting soonish....prob in the next couple of weeks, so 6 of the assignments will feature example shots done by me....and I've finished a total of....one.

Thanks again to the 99 simmers who have pushed that ''Join this Site/Follow'' button, much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment