Monday, August 8, 2011

Exotic Beach Holiday

Well things got in the way of the sims picture plan. Family friends came over to play Kaiser, which apparently is a common Canadian card game which took up one whole night. Didn't play like anything I've really played before so it took me ages to pick up on what was going on. Then last night we had dinner at the Saskatoon Inn which is really fancy, it was my father in laws birthday supper.
I did finish up my entry for Beech Modeling last night however, was glad to get it in because we were having internet problems all day yesterday, some issue on the ISP's end.

I tried out some of Evie's ''How to Fake Quality in GIMP'' Tutorial and added some shading to Laleina's skin, and smoothed out her skin and hair. Will go a bit further in the next picture I think, when I have a bit more time to play around. Tonight and tomorrow I'll be working on my entry for DEMONS, I have an idea in my head, it will take a lot of editing to pull off and I haven't started yet, so lets hope all goes well.

1 comment:

  1. Wow PK, that pic is hot!
    I love the setting, the fact that she's in the water, everything. Very beautiful

    And the skin looks amazing! You didn't over-do it like some people do.

    I love the shine on her skin, she looks all oiled up and smexy in that water lol.

    Glad my tut helped :D :D

    I can't wait to see what you come up with for DEMONS. Be gentle, I've only competed with you once and it wasn't easy! lol

    ReplyDelete