Thursday, June 16, 2011

Alice in Wonderland

Finished my first entry for Beauty, its going to be fun playing around with the Alice in Wonderland theme.
Actually did some heavy editing on this picture, some stuff I've never done before and I quite like how it turned out. There are tonnes of noticeable errors, but for a first try I was surprised at how well it turned out.
Next time I'll try to spend a bit more time perfecting it.

The assignment was just to show what our Alice is all about a little introductory picture and story.

Alyce is odd, extremely odd, she appears to be stuck in a neverending childhood. After the untimely death of her mother, Alyce resorted to the land of make believe to make herself feel better. Enveloping herself in the magical stories of princesses, dragons, vampires and aliens. She can often be found in her fathers abandoned study making up stories with toys she should have outgrown years ago. Her father, an empty shell of a man resorts to the bottle to drown his own sorrows and barely even remembers his daughters name.

4 comments:

  1. I think it's lovely, and I'm so glad that you're delving more into the editing realm!

    Also, it's quite freaky deaky...as soon as I finished my most recent post,I happened to look on my blog list and saw the title of yours...so very bizarre!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic, although I'm curious what her old man was up to for him to have a skull in his study? (Skulls make everything awesome)

    Oh and hello, been a while since I last commented here (I know, I'm lazy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs*

    He's a strange one her father :D
    Come to think of it so is the Teddybear lol

    ReplyDelete