Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Feature on the EA site

I might be a bit slow, that wouldn't at all surprise me I have been running on very little sleep lately and my powers of perception do suffer greatly, but I was looking through the modeling forum and noticed that a number of folks had little nifty links to their blogs under their avatars.

At first I thought it might just be a new fad of using a link in your location section or something, but when I checked out the preferences tab I discovered that no! in fact EA had added that little feature in. With all the site issues it's funny that they decided to concentrate on adding this, though it is pretty handy.....then again I haven't been hit with a Liam for a while, I do get dishwasher baby sometimes when not using quick reply though but not as bad as it used to be so maybe they are finally getting the hang of running a forum lol.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, I think that was always there, but it's just NOW starting to work lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha, I actually just noticed that too, and went through the exact same thought process. Thanks for doing a little hunting and figuring out how to get that, I was baffled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for pointing this out, PK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know I was not the only one! lol
    This post got my blog a massive 400 hits in one day too, so there must have been a few more people who were wondering what was going on too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I just found this the other day too. At least they know how to do something over there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed this too the other day! And do you know what I find hilarious? EA's banning people for posting their e-mails, but they added an e-mail button to go under your siggy? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete