Friday, June 10, 2011

My Simself Gets Nekkid

Assignment entry for Felicia's Compeition ''All About Me''. The assignment title was ''A Wish of a Lifetime'' and is based on us fulfilling our lifetime wish as a sim, though the lifetime wishes don't have to be ones currently available in the Sims game..............which worked out well because I never knew which one to pick for my simself. Here is my entry, I haven't actually gotten totally top half naked at a party before, but there are some photos floating around of me during an orientation week at university with my boobs out and a glow stick in my mouth, so it's only a dramatized version of reality lol.

I don't have a lifetime wish as such, I believe placing heavy expectations on my life of how it should be or how I want to it to be sets me up to be disappointed, any number of things could throw a spanner in the works of any number of dreams, short and long term. That being said I still have a Lifetime goal which is
TO HAVE A GOOD TIME
In my picture this involved me getting drunky pants with some friends at a party and getting a wee bit nekkid, it has happened before though actually in a nightclub lol. Might as well enjoy myself while I'm here, because you don't know when your number is up.
In the words of Mark Twain
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment