Thursday, October 6, 2011

Portvale


I've never been one for RP stuff. I did a little when I played World of Warcraft on a role playing server, but thats about it, and usually it was weird RP like stuff with ogre lioncloths and getting married on the corpses of bosses.
However I decided to signup to Portvale, which is a Sims 3 RP site created by Jillie and Miss Harlequin.
They put a lot of effort into the back story of the town and just the whole set up of the forum. There's already 9 female characters and 6 male characters accepted.

I have one character awaiting acceptance, (I have to do her pictures first), and one character already up and running. If you're interested in RP I suggest you check it out, and while you are there, check out my simmys! hehe

Rivet Harkness Kinda loosely based on Captain Jack Harkness from Dr Who/Torchwood
Sweetpea Frost Very loosely based on Abby from NCIS

No comments:

Post a Comment