Tuesday, October 4, 2011

DEMONS results in!

 My favorite siggy of my collection I think! Was a close finale. If anyone is interested in some fantasy modeling with a demon (can be any interpretation of the creature, as you can see mine was with a Sci Fi twist) then check out Unbound for the possible cycle 2 of DEMONS, Simanims is a great host.

This win puts me up to 14 first place spots now, I've pretty much done everything, high fashion, lifestyle, teen models, male models, non editing, advertisements, fantasy. I know for definite that I'm joining the next cycle of Static hosted by Early (WOO SciFi), other than that I'm keeping my eyes open for anything that really sparks my interest.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Nims made some snazzy siggies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! 14 wins holy crap! Last night out of boredom I went to the last page of the modeling forum. You were a judge back in early 2009! It is no wonder you are as awesome as you are.

    ReplyDelete