Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ziggy's Laundromat

It's not great, theres some obvious errors, but I did experiement with some new tools so all is good, I'm learning new things. Working with a Laundromat as my business was really difficult, I had cool ideas for all the other contestants businesses, but I kinda like the overall theme.

Pose combined the face because the fashion expression on that pose just didn't work for the eccentric fun loving feel I was going for. It didn't quite work, I should have gone back into game and taken another screen shot to get an angle that was more suited to the original, but I was short on time. I did play around with the Liquify tool for the first time, which is pretty cool.

I'm still trying to find a way to effectively mesh media from a real life photograph into a sims picture, will have to keep testing out different effects and such to see what I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment