Thursday, September 1, 2011

No Enough Time

So after a tonne of crashing while trying to just do the in game part of my entry for Beech Modeling last night, I never got the chance to get into photoshop. Was too tired by the time it hit 1am that I knew it was pointless trying to teach myself a new program, so I just opted for some quick GIMP touchups and submitted.
Maybe it will get me through to the semi finals, maybe it won't......we shall see....either way it will be my own fault, I need to plan things properly like I used to. I seem to suck more with fewer compeitions, moreso than I did when I was balancing 10 or more lol.

Here's the entry which is meant to be a romantic, erotic swimsuit shot something that wouldn't look out of place on the front of a romantic novel.
So my OFFICIAL OFFICIAL first photoshop picture will be for Hot or Not.....which I'm going to start on today

No comments:

Post a Comment