Friday, September 16, 2011

Been a While

Sometimes there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything.

Trying to be an active member of 4 different forums, judge 6 Sims modeling competitions, plus be a judge and co-host for another one. Compete in three compeitions. Play League of Legends with the husband and our other online friends. Keep up with the chores (I feel like I mow the lawn more than anything else these days, thank god for snow coming soon...but then I guess it will go from lawn mowing to driveway/walkway shoveling instead). Trying to find time to read some sim stories I've been wanting to get into, watch more Torchwood and Haven and start watching some Photoshop tutorials on youtube.

Not to mention all those other little things that pop up, like the fact we have like 100 tomatoes from the garden sitting in the kitchen right now, we had to pick them all because of an incoming frost that did end up killing the plants. Now I have to think of something to make with them, my mother in law has a nice homemade pasta sauce recipe somewhere so that might be the best option.

Because of all this jazz the blog has been taking a bit of a backseat, once I have my entries for Hot or Not and Work it done I will post those but other than that posts might be a little few and far between, but we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment