Friday, July 8, 2011

Superhero

We've had some pretty normal assignments for All About Me, Traits related stuff, our favorite room etc etc but this one was my favorite I think.
I have a love hate relationship with the Superhero assignment, it's a hard one to work with in certain competitions, however for my simself it was a lot of fun. Took me forever to think of what special power I should have, but eventually I settled on a kinda mix of Iceman and Storm.

Felicia has implemented a new ''PM submission'' for Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, so I won't be posting entries for that comp until after scores now. I don't quite understand the point of it, other than there's no risk of anyone copying you, but then the judges are so good that they have already picked up on people using others entries as ''inspiration'' for their own.

Will be working on the finale for Vampire the Masquerade tonight and tomorrow, that's next on the list.

1 comment: