Friday, July 29, 2011

Sign ups

So I finally got around to making my model for DEMONS and chose one other comp to join.
Some people have said that me joining a competition can be a little intimidating for some people, just because of how many I've won (13) and newer competitors and those looking for an easy win will skip over it. So just in case this is true I left my sign ups till late, waiting to make sure enough people had already signed up and reserved....I guess they could still drop if they don't want to play with me, but it's more obvious if they do lol.

My model for Simanims comp is a futuristic demon called Static.
Bio: Static can't remember where she originally came from, what she was born to do. Once upon a time she might have known these details, however now she only exists in the confines of a computer.
Trapped on a hard drive after being summoned by a technopagan with a fetish for the macabre. She only see's what her jailer decides to show her until summoner and computer board a cross galaxy space cruiser and the pagan's bunk mate links her computer to the ships network unwittingly letting Static loose. 




And I decided to join ''Work It'', a compeition hosted by someone I've never seen on the modeling forums before (though they could have just competed in a little known comp) and who has never hosted before. Felicia is judging and helping the chick out so that eases my ''noob alert'' alarm, so I'm pretty confident that we will be getting some decent feedback. I've loved making advertisments with the Sims since we did them in the cycle of Flux I won, and thats the whole premise of this competition, so I'm looking forward to giving it another go.

I just submitted Saffia, looks like she might become one of my permanent models along with Laleina. Though I did take a new headshot of her for the signups, the little smirk she's doing is a crack up.


Will be doing my entry for Beech Modeling tonight, after some drama with sliders not working and mods crashing my game I never got round to it yesterday. Have no idea what I'm going to do, will just have to wing it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment