Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Siggys for the Collection

As promised here is the Girls Just Wanna Have Fun siggy....I'm using this one on the officals, thought it was about time to start changing my siggy each time I win a new comp, instead of just displaying them here.

I also won All About Me too :D So heres the siggy for that as well. Felicia has made some pretty funky siggys :D


Will be joining Simanims comp DEMONS, and I'm contemplating joining just one more, something that might be a bit more easy going, but we shall see what happens with my time. Will be creating my entry for Beech Modeling tonight probably, as well as my model for DEMON...assuming these sliders I installed work without screwing up the existing sliders.

1 comment:

  1. Grats PK =) It was fun competing with you and you brought so much effort, fun and talent into the comps.

    ReplyDelete