Saturday, July 23, 2011

It's a Good Day

I slept in later than I wanted to but whatever hehe

Woke to discover that I won Vampire the Masquarade by one point!! SUPER close. Don't know if Dark is making a siggy to go along with the win, she is a very busy woman, if she does I will re post it so that everyone can see her handy work. I still don't like my finale entries for that comp so if you are interested in seeing them you'll have to check out the thread on the officials.

My sim model Laleina Kale was also selected for the sim showcase/spotlight on Unbound, so her face sits on the top of the forum index for everyone to see :D

One of my good friends, and one of the best of the best in the modeling community right  now Simanims is also going to be starting a comp soon....shhh it might be a secret. But seriously keep your eyes open for it, even if you can't join, please by all means lurk!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the win!

    I'm super excited for nims comp. I'm gonna have to step up my game if i'm competing with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats PK! =)

    Hehe, thanks for following me, I looked at my blog and I'm Like 0_____0 PK's following me?! XD

    ReplyDelete