Saturday, July 30, 2011

Beach Dream

This entry isn't exactaly wonderful, but considering I had no idea what I was going to do I guess it's ok.

Now that I'm only in 3 competitions (and it will be staying that way I think) I should have more time to really think my entries through....I've been winging it for a while now and with the talent on the forums nowadays that's just not going to crack the mustard. A bit behind on my household chores atm, but hopefully I will mostly rectify that today and get started on my assignments for either Work It or DEMONS.

5 comments:

  1. I think it looks wonderful! I will say though that you are right: the talent is insane. I'm so getting left behind. I'm going to take my vacation and stuff and hope I'm refreshed and stuff when I get back. If I could just make myself quit joining them and just chill out and practice editing. I feel I've got some kind of barrier to break. How are you liking your tablet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is gorgeous O.O
    So is that model.

    agree x2
    People are improving so fast, just in Inspiration alone I've seen a lot of progress from the contestants. It's insane.

    I can't wait to see what you come up with for Demons. :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice.

    /nuff said


    (and I see you're a TotalBiscuit fan too *thumbs up*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't even unpacked the tablet I'm so terrible lol so I've done fuck all with it since I bought it. I plan to get it out very soon for my DEMONS entry, so lets hope I don't get sidetracked.

    <3 TotalBiscuit I'm following his play through of Terraria with Jesse Cox atm :D Plus I watch his League of Legends videos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice entry, PK! Though I do like most of your entries anyway. xD

    I've been playing a bit of Terraria. It's a fun little game.

    ReplyDelete