Friday, July 22, 2011

20,000 Hits, Thanks Everyone!

I was going to leave the self congratulatory post till I either had 20,000 views, or 100 followers....and the veiws won the race, though I'm still at an amazing 96 followers.

Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome in the blogging community, after being a lurker and commenter on others blogs for so long it's really warming to see that some return that favor and visit my home too, and read my ramblings and look at my pictures.

I hope to be able to post more often, and maybe even learn to make poses and do some editing so there will be more reasons to stop by.

Much <3 to you all

P.S Harry Potter was pretty good, except the ''19 years later'' ending, they didn't even really TRY to make them look much older lol

7 comments:

  1. Congrats PK! It's well deserved hehe *Noms on cookies*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree about the Harry Potter thing. I literally laughed in the theater at the lack of effort there. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats PK! I visit here a lot, I love looking at your pics, I just don't comment as often as I should. :P

    I replied to your comment on my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys <3
    Yeah Crazy, it;s like they had used all the special effects budget at that point and just resorted to giving them all old hairstyles and adult clothing lulz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!

    And lol I agree about HP XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I'm late to the party (not fashionably late, more like noticeably absent)...

    Congrats, I do believe that means you owe us all pie now.

    *Edit*
    And my word verification is jazzin, how appropriate...

    ReplyDelete