Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sims Pop Art

Just had a ball making this. Totally different from any other sims modeling picture I've ever done and it was crazy hilarious.

Canvas is JK's newest comp and is a truly unique one. The competition assignments pride themselves on being really different, things no-one has done before.

Our first assignment was to take a common modeling assignment and troll it up, make fun of it...........I made a magazine cover...for High Times hehe

This time we had to make a pop art image using a sim but with an object as the main focus. I used Andy Warhol and his Marilyn Munroe pictures as inspiration and finally came up with this.

''Ugly Christmas Shoes'' by PK (lol)

3 comments:

  1. Love the pic and I'm really glad you're enjoying the comp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats awesome pk :D and im lovin this comp! its fun, amber you HAVE to keep goin with this one! many cycles i say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might actually play around with the pop art stuff with some different shots and see what I come up with when I have some time. Now that I know how to do it, the whole process will be faster.

    ReplyDelete