Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sims and FW: Sweet Harmony

As promised in a earlier post, my entry for Dark Shadowz and a picture of Dezrayne my brand new Bard on Forsaken World.

The story for this entry is rather long, I won't be posting it here, I don't think I've posted any part of the story of Tragedy the emo fairy here anyways and it is an on going saga. This is the 6th assignment if I remember correctly, and we had to create an opposite world that our fairy suddenly wakes up in. Being that Tragedy does normally chill out in the gloomy shadows I thought it was clear what her opposite would world look like.


And then we have my Bard Dezrayne. Did some reading and discovered the answers to all my questions (I'm totally baffled as to why the game designers didn't allow the camera to be rotated while running, you can do it while using the click auto run feature but not the WASD keys, weird) Thinking about hitting up my first instance soon.

7 comments:

  1. Dammit you are SERIOUSLY making me want to play this...I was interested when Zeri started posting about the game, and now seeing your picture and experience with it so far it's very tempting. I'm so behind on my other games tho >.< Crap in a pita.

    GORGEOUS Dark Shadowz picture! I really like the movement and the perspective :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't caught up with Zeri in game yet, but it would be great to have more people to hang with hehe.

    Love it when everything is still shiny and new, finding where the bank deposit npc was this morning made me excited lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded the game when I seen your earlier post about it- but I haven't tried it out yet, lol. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Andie! The character creation is awesume I spent ages just looking through all the possibilities....it even has a gamma slider so you can create a truly unique hair color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, PK, beautiful pic!~ Where did you get her dress?

    And Forsaken World looks good. I've seen it before and have been wanting to download.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's lemonleaf, I'm terrible for remembering where I get all my CC from

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad i finaly caught up with ya :D things in the guild are kinda hectic atm. we just 'assimilated' another guild that was foundering, so weve got a wave of new members and everyone is getting adjusted. if you need anything tho just give a hollar in guild chat. wed be happy to help you out and maybe even run your instance lol. me and my bf (KandyKaine)love running thru the low lev instances sometimes

    ReplyDelete