Monday, May 9, 2011

RL Blows

Wish I had more time to spend just chatting and playing games but recently I just haven't. Had something terrible happen, I won't go into details here, but lets just say it's been all encompassing of my time for the last few days and will probably be an ongoing issue for some time.

Major stress that I REALLY didn't need.

So I'm even further behind in my modeling stuff than usual. I did manage to get my Dark Shadowz entry in today, hope its still up for getting marked with the full scorecard though, since late entries get 10 marks knocked off immediately.

Here's the entry, not one of my best but for limited time its ok.....the story that goes with it is a bit long, so if you're interested I would suggest visiting in the corresponding competition thread on the forums.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing pic, hope RL gets better soon, good luck with everything *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear that RL is sucking ass. it does for everyone now and then.. hopefully tho you can make it thru the rough patch unscathed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RL has a habit of sneaking up on everyone at times. So tempting to escape into games and stuff but better to deal with the things that need it. Hope things sort themselves out for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words everyone...slowly getting there with sorting everything out

    ReplyDelete