Saturday, May 28, 2011

Inspiration

Shameless plug of an awesume competition.
No I'm not in it so I'm not trying to talk up my own work, I am judging though, so I guess that could be taken a different way lol.
In all seriousness though, my judging skills aside you should check this competition out just for the pictures.

Inspiration is run by Evie, and is very different from the average comp. Each assignment is just a picture either a photograph, a painting or some digital art, a song or even a video. Contestants then have to get inspired by that source material and create a simming master piece.

Sign ups have been closed due to the sheer number of interested simmers, but lurkers are very much welcome, the pictures are well worth stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. It's exactly what I've been looking for in a comp. You have some direction of where to go with the pic, but not too specific. <3

    ReplyDelete