Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Immigration

I was really close to having everything all sorted out, getting all up to date with my Simming stuff and my house work and then the police certificate I was waiting for from Australia arrived and it has turned into a mad dash to get all my immigration forms in order as quickly as possible.

As you may or may not know I'm an illegal in Canada lol, well not really, I'm married to a Canadian, I've just kinda outstayed my visitors visa and have been in the process of putting together the VERY detailed forms for Canadian residency and eventually citizenship.

We are finally on the final step of double checking everything and sending the main set of forms off, as well as sending away for my New Zealand Police Check which gets mailed directly to the immigration offices. Kinda wish I hadn't lived in so many countries, moved around so much within those countries and had so many jobs....would have made it a touch easier putting together my life history from the last 10 years.


While I was checking the dates of a few things, and the spelling of a few peoples last names and such I did a bit of catching up on facebook and found my best friend in NZ had linked me a youtube video of my favorite Anime song, Every Heart from Inuyasha being played on the piano........I have often talked about having him play this on the Ocarina at my NZ wedding/renewal of vows.

I should have some more Sims pictures up in the next few days, and should finally get the chance to play some Forsaken World!

No comments:

Post a Comment