Sunday, May 29, 2011

Double Entries

Made sure I organized my time well today so I could get two entries in today, since I will be busy with real life stuff for the next day at least, if not two.

Assignment 3 for Beech Modeling which required our model to be enjoying the water in whatever way possible, in a swimsuit that must feature the color blue. I was thinking about doing an editing job and have Laleina on a jet ski but I decided on doing this instead.





And then I also managed to get Assignment 3 for All About Me finished which required me to age my simself down to either toddler or child stage and put together a snapshot like picture. So here's me as a toddler (yeah I had white blond hair when I was that young, it started to darken at about age 9)

4 comments:

  1. Aww, that AAM entry is so cute. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, me too, with the hair that is. When I was about 7-9 my hair had the perfect low lights as it was turning darker, I would have to spend hundreds of dollars to get that look back. I was almost white haired when I was young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I was still blond sometimes, but that natural blond I was back then. Tried dying my hair blond but it's way too much of a hassle with re-growth my hair grows super quick.

    Plus you can never really get a natural color when you switch drastically from one color to another, mine being dark/red brown to blond.

    ReplyDelete