Thursday, February 10, 2011

Free Food

What happens when a couple of fatties hear that Mc Donalds are giving away FREE breakfast sandwiches, 1 per customer on the 9th and 10th of Feb?

We chain attack those Mc Donalds and get as many free Buttermilk Biscuit Sandwiches as we can stuff into our free loving mouths, that's what. It's not that we are poor, its that we enjoy free things.....and we like food hehe.

It was my husbands plan, we hit three different Mc Donalds, hiding the spoils from the last getting in total 6 free breakfast sandwiches between us (though I only ate 1 and a half, the biscuit is kinda salty and greasy, I wouldn't pay them to eat one that's for sure)

And hey they did get some money from us.....I did buy a coke from one of the Mc Donalds, the girl at the window seemed shocked that I would want a coke in the morning...it was 6am bitch! I needed something to wake me up and Mc Donalds coffee tastes like bum (or what I would imagine bum would taste like, if I were to...errr...taste it)

1 comment:

  1. :o Srsly?? I never heard about it! Maybe they weren't doing that promotion here...man, I haven't had McD's breakfast since...maybe early last year? Not since we started frequenting Braum's.

    I need to hang with YOU guys! xD Free shiz RULES

    ReplyDelete