Saturday, February 5, 2011

Deadly Sins

Really super common theme for an assignment....but not one I'm ever sick of doing since there's so many ways you can interpret each sin. This time the image had to be a high fashion shot. Can you guess what my sin was? :D



Also submitted my entry for Clique (my spring break collage earned me first equal in the last round) getting down to only a few REALLY talented people so trying to submit good stuff. Assignment was our model working in a booth/ride at the prom fund-raising carnival. I chose a haunted house, trying to stick to my models personality.



I'm also in the finals for Fashionista Madness....my competition being the very talented Mintkiss....so I'll be working hard on some unique ideas for that.

I'm also in the process of creating a new model for Mickey's elemental competition. Ice has been added as an element and with the sculptify tool the possibilities are endless for really crazy in game shots. I also want to spend more time creating and experimenting with fantasy abstract shots.

3 comments:

  1. That first picture is hot!! And I love the movement in the second one. Amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick pictures PK - holy crap dude. The second pic is just genius, I can't stop looking at it. And you're at the top in so many comps! Psh, very obvious why <33

    Mickey's elemental comp looks really cool - I'll definitely be lurking to cheer you on in it

    ReplyDelete