Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Musical Episodes

I LOVE those random musical episodes some shows come out with, in particular ''Once More with Feeling'' from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Every now and again I get the urge to watch it...lucky I have a copy on my laptop hehe



Spikes song ''Rest in Peace'', man he is one sexy vampire....fuck Angel he was a big pussy, Spike was bad ass. Love the bit where he's surfing the coffin, it gives me all a Billy Idol vibe, but that might just be the hair do hehe



The song writing was actually pretty good, not all musical episodes have lyrically decent songs, I'd say the only one I hated was the show tune number by Anya and Xander.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I took time out of my busy catching up on simming to comment on this.

    Big love for musical Buffy!!!
    Spike was my fav until he turned pussyish when he fell in love with Buffy. But once he left Buffy, he was back to his awesome self on Angel!

    Didja know James Marsters has his own band? Lol I know too much about my high school crush XD And watching him make out with Captain Jack Harkness on Torchwood was epic :D

    Okay back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually haven't watched much of Angel, when I saw it had Charisma Carpenter I kinda checked right out....I should get around to watching the whole series.

    At least when he was in love with Buffy (prior to getting his soul back) he was still a cunt every now and again hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol hooray! Another Cordelia Chase hater :D I blocked her out too. But there was characters like irish Doyle, Lorne, Wesley and Winifred that kept it interesting. The last season where Spike joins is the best.
    Have you seen the puppet Angel ep?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0tNqwNpGGQ

    Spike with Dru was always my fav relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahahahahaha NO I hadn't seen that....omg Angel as a puppet, thats fucken awesume.

    Ok so I definitely need to download the series now lol

    ReplyDelete